The global water desalination equipment market value is anticipated to reach USD 25.1 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Growing demand for water, increasing water need in industries, and rising population are expected to influence product demand over the forecast period.
In the past few years, the industry has witnessed increasing investments in R&D activities for the development of energy efficient membrane systems. This has led to increased popularity of membrane-based products. Some of the major application sectors of the products include municipal, industrial, and others.
Download Full Research Report @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/water-desalination-equipment-market
Reverse osmosis segment held the largest share in the market and is expected to continue its dominance over the forecast period. The market is witnessing increasing use of the reverse osmosis technology to treat water from the sea, lakes, underground, and other water sources. The higher efficiency of the reverse osmosis technology along with less consumption of energy is the key factor for the growth of this technology during the projected timeline.
The key market participants of the water desalination equipment market are Genesis Water Technologies, Doosan Heavy Industries and Construction, GE Corporation, Koch Membrane Systems (KMS), IDE Technologies, Degremont SAS, Biwater, Hyflux Ltd., Acciona, S.A., and others. The vendors of the market are likely to witness robust growth in the demand for the desalination equipment in the coming years, owing to increasing demand for the water which would generate the need for water desalination plants.
Request a Free Sample Copy of this Report @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/water-desalination-equipment-market/request-sample
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• The global demand for water desalination equipment was USD 11.5 billion in 2016 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 9.1% from 2017 to 2025
• Sea water was the biggest source for water desalination while accounting for over 67% of the total revenue in 2016
• Municipal was the largest application segment for desalination equipment with a demand of over USD 5 billion in 2016
• The Middle East and Africa is expected to be the largest regional market with a projected demand of around USD 10 billion by 2025
• The water desalination equipment industry is dominated by a few multinational corporations such as GE Corporation and Doosan Heavy and Construction with significant presence across the value chain
• Companies are moving towards strategic mergers and acquisition to increase their international presence and gain significant market share.
About Radiant Insights, Inc
Radiant Insights is a market research and consulting company offering syndicated research studies, customized reports, and consulting services. Our market research studies are designed to facilitate strategic decision making, on the basis of extensive and in-depth quantitative information, supported by extensive analysis and industry insights. Using a patented and robust research methodology, we publish exhaustive research reports covering a host of industries such as Technology, Chemicals, Materials, and Energy. Radiant Insights has a strong base of analysts, consultants and domain experts, with global experience helping us deliver excellence in all research projects we undertake.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519