Tobacco Market in India 2017 states that the tobacco market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.3% over the period FY 2016 to FY 2020. A large portion of Indian economy is agricultural based where tobacco is the principal cash crop that is grown in many states. India is the 2nd largest producer and 3rd largest exporter of the tobacco in the world. Bidi dominates the tobacco market in India, followed by chewing tobacco and cigarettes. Indians consume bidis, snuffs and smokeless tobacco, including gutka, khaini and zarda.
Increasing regulations in the tobacco industry via taxation bans on advertising have led to a decline in tobacco products volume sales in India. This has been done to reduce consumption of tobacco products in the country. Legal cigarettes contribute to the majority of the tax revenue compared to the other tobacco products. In the Union Budget of 2016-17 the government has priced the tobacco products very high.
Request A Sample copy of This Report @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/tobacco-market-in-india-2017/request-sample
Tobacco manufacturing companies to increase their sales took the advantage and have launched more tobacco products under new brands and extensions. Furthermore, bans on smoking cigarettes and bidis in public places, pictorial warnings on cigarette boxes have also been discouraging the Indian population to consume tobacco products in the country. In spite of stringent regulations, the tobacco industry has witnessed a growth with ITC, Godfrey Phillips and VST Industries ruling the cigarette market in India.
- Overview of the tobacco sector in India and forecasted tobacco market size over 2016 to 2020e
- Overview of the Export earnings
- Product wise segmentation and market share of legal cigarettes
- Tobacco consumption share and tax revenue share
- Geographical segmentation
- Porters Five Force Analysis
- Industrial issues regarding taxation
- Qualitative analysis of the major drivers and challenges affecting the market
- Analysis of the competitive landscape and detailed profiles of major public and private players
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/tobacco-market-in-india-2017
- Get a broad understanding of the tobacco sector in India, its link to the overall tobacco products, the major segmentations of the sector and current state of the same
- Be informed about the major tax regulations in the sectors
- Understand major competitors’ business, market dynamics, and respond accordingly
- Be informed regarding the key areas of opportunity in the tobacco sector
- Make more informed business decisions with the help of insightful recommendations provided to succeed in the tobacco sector
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Felton Office Plaza,
6265 Highway 9,
Felton, California, 95018,
Email Us: email@example.com
Our Website: http://www.hexareports.com