“Success Case Study: GOOD THiNS”, is part of GlobalData’s Successes and Failures research. It examines the details and the reasons behind the success of Good THiNS in the US. It delivers the critical “what?”, “why?” and “so what?” analysis to teach you crucial lessons that increase your chances of launching successful products in the bakery & cereals market.
Good THiNS was launched in the US by Mondel?z in March 2016, with the intention of enticing consumers seeking moderate indulgences. These baked, natural savory crackers, have capitalized on the demand for healthier foods, natural ingredients, smaller portions, and products design for sharing.
– Good THiNS succesful first year has led the launch to surpass well-established brands.
Reasons To Buy
– Increase the chance of success by learning from brands/products that have performed well: successful innovation can enhance profit and reputation.
– Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
– Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
– Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Download sample Copy of This Report at: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/success-case-study-good-thins-addressing-consumer-demand-for-natural-and-healthy-sharable-snacks/request-sample
Table of Contents
About Successes & Failures Case Studies
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
For More Information, Visit Radiant Insights
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Blog URL: http://www.radiantinsightsinc.blogspot.com