The South African Foodservice market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 2.6% from between 2016 and 2021. Local and large international players compete for the market, with the biggest players in both FSR and QSR being local. This is reflective of the continuing difficulty and peculiarities of the market. Deep social and economic divides between demographics continue to dictate the vast majority of consumer trends. While the middle and upper classes drive growth in coffee and tea shops and the large number of casual dining outlets across the country, the lower classes demand greater value. High inflation is also having a significant impact, pushing up food prices, increasing an already difficult supply chain. This is helping to push a return to local flavors and township food in channels such as QSR, especially among the lower classes. Understanding these trends are crucial to best capturing these visits.
The report includes –
– Overview of South Africa’s macro-economic landscape: Detailed analysis of current macro-economic factors and their impact on the South African foodservice market including GDP per capita, consumer price index, population growth and annual household income distribution.
View Full Report with TOC @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/south-africa-the-future-of-foodservice-to-2021
– Growth dynamics: In-depth data and forecasts of key channels (QSR, FSR, Coffee & Tea Shops, Pubs, Clubs and Bars) within the South African foodservice market, including the value of the market, number of transactions, number of outlets and average transaction price.
– Customer segmentation: identify the most important demographic groups, buying habits and motivations that drive out-of-home meal occasions among segments of the South African population.
– Key players: Overview of market leaders within the four major channels including business descriptions and number of outlets.
– Case Studies: Learn from examples of recent successes and failures within the South African foodservice market.
Download sample Copy of This Report at: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/south-africa-the-future-of-foodservice-to-2021/request-sample
– Consumers are reporting caution concerning their futures, helping to drive growth in the already successful QSR channel. The arrival of fast-casual formats and brands is helping to drive this, creating a higher end destination for the young population.
– Social and economic divides continue to play an important role in the foodservice market, with distinct consumer trends apparant between them.
– The success of loyalty schemes, promotions and offers will continue to drive growth in chains across all channels in the growing economy. However, inflation will put continued pressure on the lower classes, while also encourage the use of local ingredients.
Reasons To Buy
– Specific forecasts of the South African foodservice market over the next five years (2016-2021) will give readers the ability to make informed business decisions through identifying emerging/declining markets.
– Consumer segmentation detailing the desires of known consumers among all major foodservice channels (QSR, FSR, Coffee & Tea shops, Pubs, Clubs and Bars) will allow readers understand the wants and needs of their target demographics.
– Relevant case studies will allow readers to learn from and apply lessons discovered by emerging and major players within the South African foodservice market.
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
For More Information, Visit Radiant Insights
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Blog URL: http://www.radiantinsightsinc.blogspot.com