Total fuel consumption in Greece increased by 0.3% in 2015 compared to the previous year, where volumes fell 2.0%. The total number of service stations is decreased by 0.66% to 6,477 sites in 2015. The top five retailers in Greece made up 75.3% of service station shop sites in 2015, with BP (Hellenic) representing over 16.6% of sites. 55.0% of service stations in the country feature a car wash. This proportion increased by 0,.7 percentage points in 2015.
– Total fuel consumption in Greece increased by 0.3% in 2015 compared to the previous year, where volumes fell 2.0%.
– The total number of service stations decreased by 0.66% to 6,477 sites in 2015.
– The top five retailers in Greece made up 75.3% of service station shop sites in 2015, with BP (Hellenic) representing over 16.6% of sites. 55.0% of service stations in the country feature a car wash. This proportion increased by 0,.7 percentage points in 2015.
For further inquiries, about – Service Station Retail Market Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2015 – 2021, click on this link – http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/service-station-retail-greece-report
Service Station Retail Greece Report, a Sector Report by Radiant Insights, provides an executive-level overview of the Greek service station market today, with forecasts of values and volumes up to 2021. It delivers deep quantitative and qualitative insight into the fuel market, analyzing key trends in the market based on in depth interviews with major fuel card operators across Europe and proprietary data from Radiant Insights service station retail databases. It provides:
- National Fuel Volumes and Values – Forecasted to 2021
- Breakdown of fuel retailer shop, car wash, company owned motorway and unmanned sites
- Company Fuel Volumes, Values and Market Shares – Forecasted to 2021
Major competitor analysis by country
- Average fuel volumes per site, motorist and nationally
Request a Free Sample Copy of this Report @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/service-station-retail-greece-report/request-sample
Reasons to Buy
– Identify who are the top five players in each of the service station retail markets in Southern Europe and how many fuel outlets, motorway and unmanned sites, shops and car wash they have. It helps to plan effect market strategies by uncovering market share and average fuel through per site of the top five players in the market.
– Understand how the service station network evolving and which players are opening new outlets as well as increasing forecourt shops and car washes.
– Identify what strategies the key players have across their fuel and non- fuel offerings in terms of products sold, branding, partnerships and suppliers used.
Table of Contents
- Service station competitor overview
- Service station market overview
- Market Size
- Service station shops
- Service station car wash
To browse all reports of this category, Click here: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/retail
About Radiant Insights, Inc
Radiant Insights is a market research and consulting company offering syndicated research studies, customized reports, and consulting services. Our market research studies are designed to facilitate strategic decision making, on the basis of extensive and in-depth quantitative information, supported by extensive analysis and industry insights. Using a patented and robust research methodology, we publish exhaustive research reports covering a host of industries such as Technology, Chemicals, Materials, and Energy. Radiant Insights has a strong base of analysts, consultants and domain experts, with global experience helping us deliver excellence in all research projects we undertake.