Service Station Retail Austria Report provides an executive-level overview of the Austrian service station market today, with forecasts of values and volumes up to 2021. It delivers deep quantitative and qualitative insight into the fuel market, analyzing key trends in the market based on in depth interviews with major fuel card operators across Europe and proprietary data from Radiant Insights service station retail databases. It provides: National Fuel Volumes and Values – Forecasted to 2021. Breakdown of fuel retailer shop, car wash, company owned, motorway and unmanned sites. Company Fuel Volumes, Values and Market Shares – Forecasted to 2021. Major competitor analysis by country. Average fuel volumes per site, motorist and nationally.
• Total fuel consumption in Austria declined by 1.9% in 2015 compared to the previous year.
• The total number of service stations in Austria marginally grew by 0.7% to 2,641 sites in 2015. As of 2015, 56.4% of service stations in Austria featured a shop.
• Eni has the largest number of service stations with a car wash in the country, at 220 sites, amounting to 18.9% of the national network.
Request a Free Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/service-station-retail-austria-report/request-sample
Total fuel consumption in Austria declined by 1.9% in 2015 compared to the previous year. The total number of service stations in Austria marginally grew by 0.7% to 2,641 sites in 2015. As of 2015, 56.4% of service stations in Austria featured a shop. Eni has the largest number of service stations with a car wash in the country, at 220 sites, amounting to 18.9% of the national network.
Reasons To Buy
• Identify who are the top five players in each of the service station retail markets in Southern Europe and how many fuel outlets, motorway and unmanned sites, shops and car wash they have. Plan effect market strategies by uncovering market share and average fuel throughput per site of the top five players in the market.
• Understand how the service station network evolving and which players are opening new outlets as well as increasing forecourt shops and car washes.
• Identify what strategies the key players have across their fuel and non- fuel offerings in terms of products sold, branding, partnerships and suppliers used.
Download Full Research Report @ https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/service-station-retail-austria-report
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. It assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. The Organization has a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras
visit our website: http://www.radiantinsights.com/
Phone: (415) 349-0054
Toll Free: 1-888-928-9744
Address: 201 Spear Street 1100, Suite 3036,
City: San Francisco
Country: United States