Global Real Estate industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global real estate market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- The real estate industry looks at renting and leasing residential properties. The industry is valued using the total revenues generated by landlords via the leasing and renting of private and council properties. Values are calculated using the average annual rent multiplied by the number of rented properties. Volume includes number of houses/properties rented out (vacant properties excluded). Leading companies relate to companies that are involved in residential property rental and development business.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @
- Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant annual average 2016 exchange rates.
- The global real estate industry had total revenues of $3,505.2bn in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4% between 2012 and 2016.
- Industry consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 2.9% between 2012-2016, to reach a total of 525.8 million housing units in 2016.
- The industry was mainly driven by emerging urbanization trends in Asia-Pacific which has been the most important factor of demand in countries such as India and China. In contrast, record-low interest rates in Europe that increased mortgage-lending, especially in Northern Europe, did not help the industry to achieve strong growth rates. In the US, the positive outlook the economy has led to property value increases that had a transmission effect in the domestic industry.
Request A Sample copy of This Report @
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global real estate market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global real estate market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key real estate market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global real estate market with five-year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the global real estate market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the global real estate market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global real estate market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How large is the global real estate market in relation to its regional counterparts?
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Felton Office Plaza,
6265 Highway 9,
Felton, California, 95018,
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Website: http://www.hexareports.com/
Visit our Blog: http://hexareports.blogspot.com/
Like our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/HexaReports1
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company-beta/6624789/