Protein Supplements Market in India 2017 states that the growing awareness regarding benefits of protein supplements, and increasing health consciousness are the biggest factors playing a role in the strong growth of the market. Increase in consumer interest in healthy diet is leading to higher consumption of dietary supplements such as vitamin, mineral, botanical, and protein to meet recommended dietary allowances. Moreover, growth of the e-commerce industry has made protein supplements more accessible.
Dedicated online stores that specialize in selling health supplements has been instrumental in widening the product range available in the country, and increase the penetration of protein supplements to smaller towns and cities. The market is predominantly import dependent, and most customers prefer to consume products imported from the US. The high price of imported products has been a hindrance to greater adoption of protein supplements.
Request A Sample copy of This Report @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/protein-supplements-market-in-india-2017/request-sample
Domestic manufacturers have traditionally had little presence in the market. However, the strong growth in the market has been able to attract the interest of domestic companies as well. As the market develops, domestic companies are expected to produce higher quality products and sell them at lower price points. This in turn will lead to the market growing in double digits CAGR over the next few years.
- Overview of the global and Indian nutraceuticals market, and current and forecasted market size data over 2015 to 2020
- Overview of the dietary supplements market in India, and current and forecasted market size data over 2015 to 2020
- Overview of the protein supplements market in India, and current and forecasted market size data over 2015 to 2020
- Trade analysis of protein supplements in India
- Qualitative analysis of the major drivers and challenges affecting the market
- Analysis of the competitive scenario in the market and profiles of major companies operating in the market
- Key insights on consumers perception about protein supplements, and their purchasing habits
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/protein-supplements-market-in-india-2017
- Get a broad understanding of the nutraceutical, dietary supplements and protein supplements markets in India
- Gain key knowledge about the protein supplement market in India, and make informed decisions involving marketing, market-entry, market expansion and other business plans
- Identify key growth drivers in the market and make informed decisions to benefit from them and increase profitability
- Understand major competitors’ business and market dynamics, and respond accordingly
- Gain key insights regarding consumers’ purchasing pattern, their preferences, and main factors influencing their decisions
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Felton Office Plaza,
6265 Highway 9,
Felton, California, 95018,
Email Us: email@example.com
Our Website: http://www.hexareports.com