Personal Accident and Health Insurance in China, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020′ report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers, challenges in the Chinese personal accident and health insurance segment. It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2011-2015) and forecast period (2015-2020).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Chinese economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/personal-accident-and-health-insurance-in-china-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2020
- The Chinese personal accident and health insurance segment’s growth prospects by insurance category
- Key trends, drivers and challenges for the personal accident and health insurance segment
- A comprehensive overview of the Chinese economy and demographics
- The various distribution channels in the Chinese personal accident and health insurance segment
- Details of the competitive landscape in the personal accident and health insurance segment in China
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Chinese insurance industry
Request A Sample copy of This Report @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/personal-accident-and-health-insurance-in-china-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2020/request-sample
- This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the Personal Accident & Health Insurance segment in China:
- It provides historical values for the Chinese Personal Accident & Health Insurance segment for the report’s 2011-2015 review period, and projected figures for the 2015-2020 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Chinese Personal Accident & Health Insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2020.
- It profiles the top Personal Accident & Health Insurance companies in China, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Chinese Personal Accident & Health Insurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Chinese Personal Accident & Health Insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Personal Accident & Health Insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Chinese insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry’s future.
- In January 2017, the Chinese government issued a medical reform plan for the period 2016-2020, as a part of the 13th Five-Year Plan, with emphasis on insurance reforms and improvements.
- In January 2016, the Chinese government introduced a tax benefit health insurance plan, with an objective to expand commercial health insurance. In June 2016, the China Insurance Regulatory Commission (CIRC) permitted 12 insurers to offer tax-deductible health schemes
- In April 2016, Alibaba Health Information Technology formed a joint venture with China Taiping to establish online health insurance, with registered capital of CNY1.0 billion (US$154 million).
- The Chinese state council issued a circular in October 2016, promulgating a series of regulations regarding critical illness insurance to cover more urban and rural residents.
- At the end of 2016, China overtook Japan to become the world’s second-largest insurance market, after the US
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Felton Office Plaza,
6265 Highway 9,
Felton, California, 95018,
Email Us: email@example.com
Our Website: http://www.hexareports.com/
Visit our Blog: http://hexareports.blogspot.com/
Like our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/HexaReports1
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company-beta/6624789/