The global oil field chemicals market is expected to reach USD 28.48 billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 4.3%, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The increasing demand for crude oil is likely to steer the oilfield chemicals industry growth over the projection period.
The global industry is anticipated to observe a linear growth trend over the projection period owing to the shift in inclination towards exploiting the unconventional hydrocarbon resources. Their application in operations including drilling, production, cementing, and workover & completion is expected to drive the oilfield chemicals demand
The rheology modifiers product segment accounted for over 20% of the total market share in 2016. These formulations are used to enhance crude oil properties such as thickening, emulsification, stabilization, and conditioning. Various R&D activities have been taken up by some of the companies to introduce eco-friendly rheology modifiers which can further increase the demand for specialty chemicals.
Further Key Findings From the Study Suggest:
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/oilfield-chemicals-market
- Workover and completion segment accounted for over 35% of revenue share in 2016 and is expected to gain a higher penetration over the forecast period. The need for maximizing the production capacity of oil and gas from several basins globally is expected to steer the global industry.
- The global drilling chemicals market value is estimated to reach a total revenue exceeding USD 5.60 billion by 2025
- North America emerged as the largest consumer of oilfield chemicals and the regional industry was valued over USD 6.80 billion in 2016 and is anticipated to witness steady growth over the next eight years
Request A Sample copy of This Report @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/oilfield-chemicals-market/request-sample
- The inhibitor formulations demand in the U.S. was valued at USD 910.8 million in 2016 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.5% over the projected period
- Asia Pacific is likely to emerge the fastest growing regional segment while accounting for over 17% of the total revenue by 2025
- The specialty product demand in the petroleum production sector in China was pegged at USD 427.8 million in 2016
- The Middle East & Africa is expected to witness a steady growth at a CAGR of 4.5% during 2017 to 2025
- Key players operating in the global oilfield chemicals market include BASF, The Dow Chemical Company, Solvay, Halliburton, Baker Huges, and Schlumberger.
Table Of Content
- Chapter 1. Methodology and Scope
- Chapter 2. Executive Summary
- Chapter 3. oil field chemicals Market Variables, Trends & Scope
- Chapter 4. oil field chemicals: Molecule Type Estimates & Trend Analysis
- Chapter 5. oil field chemicals: Test Type Estimates & Trend Analysis
- Chapter 6. oil field chemicals: Regional Estimates
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Felton Office Plaza,
6265 Highway 9,
Felton, California, 95018,
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Website: http://www.hexareports.com/