The report examines the attitudes of high net worth (HNW) philanthropists and their preferred philanthropic causes, and identifies the key differences in giving. It looks at preferred philanthropic causes of high net worth individuals (HNWI) based on the analysis of proprietary HNWI database and segments them by age, gender, wealth band and region. The report provides an in-depth analysis of current trends in philanthropy, covering foundation work, social entrepreneurship and collaborative philanthropy and identifies new approaches that philanthropic organizations should take when targeting HNWIs.
View Full Report with TOC @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/modern-philanthropy-new-ways-for-organizations-to-target-hnwis
With the volume of high net worth individuals (HNWIs) rising across the world, the global philanthropic sector is poised for long-term growth. This offers significant opportunities for advisors to target HNWIs. HNWIs do not simply want to grow their wealth, but also safeguard their fortunes and fulfill their personal interests. There are numerous ways in which HNWIs can create a legacy through philanthropic activities, foundation work and passing on values to their children. Younger HNWIs are increasingly donating their wealth in different ways. Impact investments, micro-financing and giving pledges are all changing the way charities, non-profits and other organizations target HNWIs. WealthInsight’s research finds that HNWIs’ giving patterns differ significantly according to their age group, gender, location, wealth band and motivation.
Request A Sample Copy of This Report at: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/modern-philanthropy-new-ways-for-organizations-to-target-hnwis/request-sample
The report is divided into four chapters, which cover the following areas:
• Understanding HNWI Giving Attitude
• Current Giving Patterns
• New Trends in Philanthropic Giving
• New Ways to Target HNW Philanthropists
Reasons To Buy
• Understand the attitudes of HNW philanthropists and their preferred philanthropic causes, and identify key differences in giving.
• Gain insight into key giving patterns of HNW philanthropists based on a unique analysis of WealthInsight’s proprietary HNWI database, comprising 140,000 dossiers.
• Be informed about HNWIs’ preferred philanthropic causes according to HNWI’s age, gender, wealth band and region.
• Analyze current trends in philanthropy, including foundation work, social entrepreneurship and collaborative philanthropy.
• Identify new approaches that you should take when targeting HNW philanthropists.
• The number of HNWIs is projected to grow at a forecast-period compound annual growth rate of 3.03%, to reach over 20 million individuals in 2020.
• The global HNWI population preferred to engage in health-related causes, followed by academic causes and culture.
• Although health was the most popular cause for both males and females, 29% of female HNWIs are more inclined to contribute to this cause, compared to 23.7% of men.
• Financial returns and long-term social change drive investors towards impact investments.
Browse Other Reports of This Category at: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/wealth-management
About Radiant Insights,Inc
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras
visit our website: http://www.radiantinsights.com/
Phone: (415) 349-0054
Address: 201 Spear St #1100, Suite #3036
City: San Francisco, CA 94105
Country: United State