The Global Mixed Tocopherols Market is expected to reach USD 11.9 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Research, Inc. Rising vitamin E demand in food and dietary supplements owing to rising health concerns is expected to plays a significant role in promoting the industry growth over the next few years.
The global market is anticipated to observe sluggish growth at a CAGR of 2.4% from 2017 to 2025.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ https://www.hexareports.com/report/mixed-tocopherols-industry
Alpha rich tocopherols was the leading product segment and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 2.3%, by revenue, over the forecast period. The segment is expected to gain share over the forecast period owing to high demand in dietary supplements. Health benefits associated with vitamin E to treat deficiency and diseases such as lung, oral, colorectal and pancreatic cancer; polyps, and gastric are also anticipated to drive the mixed tocopherols market in pharmaceuticals over the forecast period.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The global mixed tocopherols demand was 117.8 kilo tons in 2016 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 3.6% from 2017 to 2025
- Mixed tocopherols demand in dietary supplements was 50.9 kilo tons in 2016 and is anticipated to witness moderate growth over the next eight years
- Product demand in animal feed nutrition is anticipated to emerge as the fastest growing application segment, and generate revenues worth over USD 2 billion by 2025
- Mixed tocopherols demand in North America is projected to reach USD 3.6 billion by 2025 and is estimated to grow as a significant rate from 2017 to 2025
Request A Sample copy of This Report @ https://www.hexareports.com/report/mixed-tocopherols-industry/request-sample
- The U.S. gamma rich tocopherols demand is anticipated to emerge as the fastest growing market in North America and is expected to reach total volume of over 5.6 kilo tons by 2025
- The industry in Europe is projected to witness moderate growth of 2.9% from 2017 to 2025 owing to the increased use of mixed tocopherols as antioxidants and feed additives
- Asia Pacific was the dominant consumer in 2016. High rate of dietary supplements, animal feed, and pharmaceuticals manufacturing in key economies including China, Japan, and India is the major factor for industry penetration.
- Key industry participants such as BASF, DSM, ADM, and Cargill dominated the global mixed tocopherol market over the next few years. The major players operating in the mixed tocopherol market comprise, BTSA, Vitae Naturals, Zhejiang Medicine Co., Ltd. (ZMC), COFCO Tech Bioengineering Co., Ltd., Eisai Food & Chemical Co., Ltd., and Vance Group Ltd.
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Felton Office Plaza,
6265 Highway 9,
Felton, California, 95018,
Email Us: email@example.com
Our Website: http://www.hexareports.com/
Visit our Blog: http://hexareports.blogspot.com/