• This report is the result of extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Netherlands.
• The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2011 and the end of 2015. This enables us to determine how well the country’s HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
View Full Report with TOC @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/hnwi-asset-allocation-in-the-netherlands-2016
This report provides the latest asset allocations of Netherlands HNWIs across 13 asset classes. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of Netherlands HNWIs to 2020 and a comprehensive and robust background of the local economy.
• Independent market sizing of Netherlands HNWIs across five wealth bands
• HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2011 to 2015
• HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2020
• HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
• Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Request A Sample Copy of This Report at: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/hnwi-asset-allocation-in-the-netherlands-2016/request-sample
Reasons To Buy
• The HNWI Asset Allocation in Netherlands 2016 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 125,000 HNWIs from around the world.
• With the wealth report as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able to obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
• Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2020.
• Equities was the largest asset class for Dutch HNWIs in 2015, with 27.9% of total HNWI assets, followed by business interests with 24.4%, real estate with 23.1%, fixed income with 10.7%, alternatives with 8% and cash and deposits with 5.9%.
• Equities recorded the highest growth during the review period at a rate of 64.8%, followed by business interests and alternatives at respective rates of 21.6% and 10.4%.
• Alternative assets held by Dutch HNWIs decreased from 8.3% to 8% between 2011 and 2015. HNWI allocations to commodities decreased from 3.1% to 1.8% of total assets during this period.
• Expects allocations in commodities to remain the same over the forecast period, at 1.8% of total HNWI assets by 2020.
• Dutch HNWI liquid assets valued US$336.4 billion as of 2015, representing 44.5% of total wealth holdings.
Browse Other Reports of This Category at: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/wealth-management
About Radiant Insights,Inc
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras
visit our website: http://www.radiantinsights.com/
Phone: (415) 349-0054
Address: 201 Spear St #1100, Suite #3036
City: San Francisco, CA 94105
Country: United States