Radiant insight Published “Opportunities in the Global Wine Sector: Analysis of Opportunities Offered by High Growth Economies”
“Opportunities in the Global Wine Sector“, report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the global Wine sector as part of our global series. It includes an analysis on global Wine sector with consumption analysis highlighted for all regions. The report also identifies high potential countries by region that have been identified by creating a risk-reward analysis with multiple parameters.
The global Wine sector was valued at US$305.9 billion in 2016 and is forecast to record a CAGR of 4.7% during 2016-2021. Asia-Pacific, is forecast to register the fastest value CAGR during 2016-2021, with four countries in the region projected to register a double digit growth during the same period. A growing population of youngsters reaching the legal drinking age (LDA), improving economy, and the rising middle income population across APAC, MEA, and LATAM regions will remain the primary factors driving growth in the sector globally. Of the three markets, Still Wine held the largest share, accounting for 80.6% of global value sales in 2016.
– The report provides an overview of global and regional markets covering – Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, North America, Latin America, Western Europe, and Eastern Europe – highlighting sector size, growth drivers, latest developments, and future inhibitors for the region.
– It also identifies top ten high potential countries and provides deep dive analysis of top countries in each region.
– The report draws on the sector data by analyzing key distribution channels for Wine in the global market. Sector data is also used for studying the level of competition in the sector by identifying the top brands at a global and regional level with insights on sector shares of private label products.
Reasons To Buy
– To have a thorough fact based analysis with information about the global Wine sector across the six regions in value terms and the underlying factors that are driving the sales
– To gain confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the global Wine sector and to identify high potential countries over the next 5 years
– The analysts have placed a significant emphasis on the mega trends that drive consumer choice and will provide a clear picture about the future opportunities that can be explored across the regions, resulting in revenue expansion
– To gain competitive intelligence about leading brands in the Wine sector at global and regional level with information about their sector share, business descriptions and product profiles
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Sector Overview
Current scenario and future outlook
Global Wine sector overview – what are the growth drivers, latest developments, and future inhibitors
Regional Wine sector overview – what are the growth drivers, latest developments, and future inhibitors
Key challenges in the global Wine sector
- Shift in alcohol Consumption Patterns
Change in consumption levels in the overall alcoholic beverage industry, 2011-2021
Reasons for shift in consumption patterns
- Identifying high potential countries
Analysis of 10 countries on the basis of Risk-Reward analysis (market assessment, economic development, socio-demographic, governance indicators, and technological infrastructure)
- Analysis across regions – Asia-Pacific, North America, Latin America, Western Europe, and Eastern Europe
High potential country analysis
- Case Studies
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519