Foundry Market in India 2017 highlights the overall growth potential of foundry market in India. Increasing production of light vehicles worldwide is acting as a key growth driver for the global foundry market. The Indian foundry industry is a major feeder to various sectors, among which the automobile sector accounts for the largest share. India is the second largest manufacturer of metal castings globally in terms of production volume, after China, producing various metals such as grey iron, ductile iron, steel and aluminum alloys for various applications.
India currently has over 4,500 foundries in the small, medium and large scale sectors with around 1500 units having international quality accreditation. The market is set to expand predominantly owing to growing automobile production, growth in end-user segments, strong growth in the MSME sector complimented with the availability of low cost labor, improved technology and production facility upgradation. Expansion of infrastructure by the Indian Government is expected to generate demand for a wide variety of machinery and equipment such as cranes, fans, motors, appliances, pumps, conveyor equipment etc. for their processes which, in turn, will create fresh demand for metal casting industry.
Request A Sample copy of This Report @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/foundry-market-in-india-2017/request-sample
Medium capacity utilization and high input costs of the foundry industry are the basic challenges that are affecting its growth adversely. However, India has witnessed a steep rise in export of casting products during 2013 to 2016. The figures are expected to rise further with the launch of Vision Plan 2020 for the foundry industry, initiated by The Institute of Indian Foundrymen (IIF) to recommend the needed initiatives for strong growth and help India emerge as a leading supplier of quality castings to the global market by 2020
- Overview of global Foundry Market, top casting producing countries (2015), product-wise segmentation of global foundry market (2015), top 10 casting producing countries production per plant comparison (2014-2015)
- Overview of Foundry Market in India and forecasted market size data in terms of volume over FY 2012 to FY 2022e
- Overview of sector-wise consumption of castings in India (FY 2016)
- Overview of major foundry clusters in India
- Export – import scenario
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the major drivers and challenges affecting the market
- Analysis of the competitive landscape and detailed profiles of major public and private players
- Benefits and prospects of the India Foundry Mission Vision Plan 2020
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/foundry-market-in-india-2017
- Get an in-depth understanding of Global and Indian Foundry Market with focus on market overview, size and growth, product-wise segmentation (global), sector-wise consumption, production type-wise segmentation, major domestic clusters for production, export-import scenario
- Strategize marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business plans by understanding factors influencing growth in the market
- Be informed about the major domestic players in the foundry market sector and their contribution to the business
- Understand major competitors’ business, market dynamics, and respond accordingly
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Felton Office Plaza,
6265 Highway 9,
Felton, California, 95018,
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Website: http://www.hexareports.com/