Global Drone Data Service Market is expected to reach USD 8.15 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Hexa Reports. The growth can be attributed to the growing usage of information acquired by drones in operational and big data analytics. The increasing need for UAV imagery analysis is presumed to impact the global drone imagery processing software industry positively and add a new horizon in imagery storage technologies.
The increasing adoption of drones in commercial sectors is leading to a revolution in big data cloud services. Launching a drone to capture images is the preliminary step in the drone information acquisition process. The captured images then require correction, calibration, processing, storage, and efficient evaluation.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ www.hexareports.com/report/drone-data-services-market
The increasing need to evaluate imagery is a key factor driving the adoption of drone imagery software and cloud-based applications, which possess the ability to upload, share, store, and process aerial images. Moreover, there has been a steep increase in the use of cloud-based in-memory computing platform amongst businesses as it accelerates analytics, processes, and predictive capabilities.
By gathering information on a larger scale, service providers can now process unprecedented levels of detailed information and turn it into actionable information. UAV companies, such as PrecisionHawk, are transforming their business processes to enhance their focus on drone data processing rather than UAV manufacturing.
Request A Sample copy of This Report @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/drone-data-services-market/request-sample
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The industry requires significant improvements in various processes, such as increased fusion of data, compression, encryption, and on-board processing, as the software to perform analytics directly from imagery is still in the research phase
- Big data generated by drones is of vital importance in various sectors, including monitoring construction activities, ortho-rectification, and creation of Digital Surface Models (DSMs) and Digital Terrain Models (DTMs).
- North America is presumed to emerge as the dominant region while Asia Pacific is expected to witness unprecedented growth over the forecast period.
- Over the next three years, agricultural firms and construction companies are expected to harness the capabilities of aerial surveillance through drones on a large scale as these industries have not yet explored the benefits of imagery optimally
- Drone imagery service providers across the globe are expected to transform themselves from being straight up services companies to holistic data analytics companies.
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe.We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Felton Office Plaza,
6265 Highway 9,
Felton, California, 95018,
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Website: http://www.hexareports.com
Visit our Blog: http://hexareports.blogspot.com/