The global disposable medical sensors market is expected to reach USD 12.3 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing prevalence of chronic diseases has been observed to be a major factor driving growth which is demanding for better healthcare service provision by high quality diagnostic and monitoring devices. These devices will enable patients to self-monitor and along with easy and affordable usage. In addition, the rapidly rising technological advancements is expected to bring in innovation in medical sensors.
The market is also being driven by government initiatives to fund and encourage R&D which in turn will help in launching innovative products. For instance, the government of India increased the health expenditure from 1.4% to 2.5% for innovations, and other healthcare services. Innovations in medical sensors not only instill ease of use but also assist in making the device portable and automated.
On the basis of product, the biosensor segment is accounted to be the spearhead in 2016 and is expected to maintain its dominance over the forecast period. This can be attributed to the rising demand for rapid and accurate diagnostic kit. Development of such diagnostic tools is expected to further create new growth opportunities for biosensors, thereby supporting growth of the disposable medical sensors market. Launching of new products are expected to fuel market growth. For instance, Raiing Medical launched wearable thermometer in 2016 that is rechargeable and waterproof. Similarly, MEMSIC Inc. launched new pressure sensor in 2017 which is used in breath detection.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Globally, disposable medical sensors witnessed lucrative growth in 2016 and are expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.2% from 2017 to 2025
- Biosensor segment has been observed to be the largest product segment in 2016 and is estimated to generate revenue of over USD 6.03 billion by 2025
- On the basis of application, the diagnostic segment is expected to dominate the market space. This is attributed to the increasing incidence of various infectious and other chronic conditions, along with the growing awareness among the population.
- The industry in Asia Pacific is expected to witness substantial growth over the next decade owing to the increasing incidence of diseases and the geriatric population with high unmet healthcare needs.
- Some of the key players in this industry are Medtronic, Philips, GE Healthcare, OmniVision Technologies, Sensiorion AG, Smiths Medical, and Analog Devices.
To Browse Full Research Report @: https://goo.gl/dJbje1
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Methodology and Scope
1.1. Research Methodology
1.2. Research Scope & Assumptions
1.3. List of Data Sources
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Market Summary, 2016
Chapter 3. Disposable Medical Sensors Market Variables, Trends & Scope
3.1. Market Segmentation & Scope
3.2. Market Driver Analysis
3.3. Market Restraint Analysis
3.4. Penetration & Growth Prospect Mapping
3.5. SWOT Analysis, By Factor
3.6. Industry Analysis – Porter’s
Chapter 4. Disposable Medical Sensors Market: Product Estimates & Trend Analysis
4.1. Product Movement Analysis & Market Share, 2016 & 2025
4.2. Market Size & Forecasts and Trend Analyses, 2014 to 2025 for the following product:
4.2.2. Pressure sensors
4.2.3. Accelerometer sensors
4.2.4. Temperature sensors
4.2.5. Image sensors
To Access Request A Sample Copy Of This Report at: https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/disposable-medical-sensors-industry/request-sample
About Radiant Insights:
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. It assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. The Organization has a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras
Phone: (415) 349-0054
Address: 201 Spear St #1100, Suite #3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States
For more information, Visit: http://www.radiantinsights.com