Cigarettes in Guatemala, 2017 is an analytical report by Radiant Insights that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the market. The report offers Market size and structure of the overall and per capita consumption based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis, and our in-house expertise.
Download Full Research Report: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/cigarettes-in-guatemala-2017
Although the market has almost doubled in size since 1990, sales have been largely declining since 2006 from a combination of rising prices, restrictions on smoking in public places and, more recently, from a surge in non-duty paid sales. Per capita consumption levels have been falling back as a result and were down at 199 pieces in 2016, which is 6.4% above levels in 1990.
• By 2026, the legitimate cigarette market is forecast to decline 5.3% on 2016 level.
• Per capita consumption are expected to fall to 161 pieces/year by 2026.
• Currently, there are only two cigarette companies competing in Guatemala: Tabacalera Centroamericana SA (Tacasa), an affiliate of PMI and BATCA Guatemala (formerly Tabacalera Nacional), in 2016.
Request a Free Sample Copy of this Report: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/cigarettes-in-guatemala-2017/request-sample
Reasons To Buy
• Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
• Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
• The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
• This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes – prime intelligence for marketers.
• Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights:
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. It assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. The Organization has a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
201 Spear St #1100, Suite #3036
San Francisco, CA 94105
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519