Catenin Beta 1 (Beta Catenin or CTNNB1) pipeline Target constitutes close to 14 molecules. Out of which approximately 10 molecules are developed by companies and remaining by the universities/institutes. The latest report Catenin Beta 1 (Beta Catenin or CTNNB1) Pipeline Review, H2 2017, outlays comprehensive information on the Catenin Beta 1 (Beta Catenin or CTNNB1) targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
Catenin Beta 1 (Beta Catenin or CTNNB1) Catenin beta-1 or ?-catenin is a protein that is encoded by the CTNNB1 gene. In the presence of Wnt ligand, CTNNB1 acts as a coactivator for transcription factors of the TCF/LEF family, leading to activate Wnt responsive genes. It is involved in the regulation of cell adhesion, CDK2/PTPN6/CTNNB1/CEACAM1 pathway of insulin internalization. It also acts as a negative regulator of centrosome cohesion. It blocks anoikis of malignant kidney and intestinal epithelial cells and promotes their anchorage-independent growth by down-regulating DAPK2. The molecules developed by companies in Phase I, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 2, 5, 2 and 1 respectively.
Browse Detail Market Report With TOC @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/catenin-beta-1-beta-catenin-or-ctnnb1-pipeline-review-h2-2017
Similarly, the universities portfolio in Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 3 and 1 molecules, respectively. Report covers products from therapy areas Oncology, Dermatology, Gastrointestinal, Genetic Disorders and Other Diseases which include indications Colorectal Cancer, Familial Adenomatous Polyposis, Hepatic (Liver) Tumor, Liver Fibrosis, Melanoma, Orphan Diseases, Ovarian Cancer, Pancreatic Cancer, Scar and Solid Tumor.
Furthermore, this report also reviews key players involved in Catenin Beta 1 (Beta Catenin or CTNNB1) targeted therapeutics development with respective active and dormant or discontinued projects. Driven by data and information sourced from proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources.
Request A Sample copy of This Report @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/catenin-beta-1-beta-catenin-or-ctnnb1-pipeline-review-h2-2017/request-sample
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Catenin Beta 1 (Beta Catenin or CTNNB1)
- The report reviews Catenin Beta 1 (Beta Catenin or CTNNB1) targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in Catenin Beta 1 (Beta Catenin or CTNNB1) targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report assesses Catenin Beta 1 (Beta Catenin or CTNNB1) targeted therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- The report reviews latest news and deals related to Catenin Beta 1 (Beta Catenin or CTNNB1) targeted therapeutics
Reasons To Buy
- Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for Catenin Beta 1 (Beta Catenin or CTNNB1)
- Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
- Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Catenin Beta 1 (Beta Catenin or CTNNB1) development landscape
Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Felton Office Plaza,
6265 Highway 9,
Felton, California, 95018,
Email Us: email@example.com
Our Website: http://www.hexareports.com/