The Global Biopharmaceutical CMO & CRO Market is expected to reach USD 37.8 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Hexa Reports. Healthy outlook of biopharmaceuticals and consequent growth in biopharmaceutical pipelines has resulted into lack of adequate capacity and budget constraints. These factors have convinced many traditional drug developers to take advantage of cost-saving benefits associated with contract services. Traditional biopharmaceutical players are observed to choose outsourcing biopharmaceutical manufacturing rather than making an investment of expensive capital.
Significant improvement in the services offered by this CMOs/CROs in context to maturity of complex technology is spurring the adoption of these services. In addition, wide acceptance of single-use technology within CMOs/CROs has significantly transformed the CMOs/CROs landscape products at low operating costs.
Outsourcing services are observed to play critical role in overcoming trade barriers for firms. It enables them to make footprints in foreign market where government regulates to secure local employment through domestic production.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ https://www.hexareports.com/report/biopharmaceutical-cmo-and-cro-market
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Mammalian cell line-based bioproduction system dominated the share in 2016 in terms of revenue generation
- This can be attributed to the presence of substantial number of mammalian-based manufacturing platforms offered by market leaders such as Lonza, Samsung BioLogics, WuXi Biologics
- CMOs are providing wide range of services for entire chain of biopharmaceutical manufacturing process, consequently held the largest share
- Growing R&D investment in bioproduction is the high impact rendering factor for the growth of CROs
- Robust biologics pipeline and high production cost of biologics have contributed to the largest share of biologics outsourcing
- Monoclonal antibodies accounted for significant share in 2016 owing to the huge success rate of MAbs for disease treatment
- North America is home to large number of biopharmaceutical manufacturing entities, which in turn, have resulted into large share of this region
- Being a lower wage country, China and India are expected to be fastest growing regional market
- Several global companies are translocating their business to Asia Pacific owing to low manufacturing costs in Asian countries
- Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH, Lonza, Samsung BioLogics, Patheon, FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies U.S.A., Inc. are some of the major companies operating in this space
Request A Sample copy of This Report @ https://www.hexareports.com/report/biopharmaceutical-cmo-and-cro-market/request-sample
Table Of Content
Chapter 1 Research Methodology
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
Chapter 3 Market Variables, Trends & Scope
Chapter 4 Biopharmaceuticals CMO & CRO Market: Source Estimates & Trend Analysis
Chapter 5 Biopharmaceuticals CMO & CRO Market: Service Type Estimates & Trend Analysis
Chapter 6 Biopharmaceuticals CMO & CRO Market: Product Estimates & Trend Analysis
Chapter 7 Biopharmaceuticals CMO & CRO Market: Regional Estimates & Trend Analysis, by Service, Source, & Product
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe.We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Felton Office Plaza,
6265 Highway 9,
Felton, California, 95018,
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Website: http://www.hexareports.com
Visit our Blog: http://hexareports.blogspot.com/