The global battery recycling market is expected to reach USD 21.04 billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 10.4%, according to a report. The presence of stringent government regulations is expected to have a positive impact on the market growth over the next eight years.
Transportation application is expected to witness rapid growth in the battery recycling market. Growing demand for lithium-ion battery in electric vehicles and portable devices on account of its high efficiency, long life, and low maintenance is expected to positively impact the demand for recycled products.
The industry is price driven, which in turn is expected to restrain the market growth over the forecast period. Price becomes a key differentiating factor as most recyclers make use of more or less the same technology. High competition among the players does not allow large variation in the prices, thereby reducing the profitability of recycling firms. Companies are making efforts to improve the competitiveness by setting up new collection centers and recycling plants. Moreover, new processes are being developed to bring down cost & combat environmental pollution. ECOBAT has developed its own collection system to collect spent batteries.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/battery-recycling-market
Further Key Findings From the Study Suggest:
- The lithium-ion segment is expected to register a CAGR of 11.3% from 2017 to 2025, due to the growing demand from the electric vehicle industry
- Lead acid segment dominated the market in 2016 and is likely to grow at a predicted CAGR of 10.5% from 2017 to 2025 owing to its high recycling ability, cost efficiency, and high capacity
- The transportation segment emerged as the major application in 2016 and is likely to grow at the fastest CAGR of 11.4% from 2017 to 2025 on account of growing industries such as automotive, aviation, and marine
Request A Sample copy of This Report @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/battery-recycling-market/request-sample
- Europe held revenue share of 36.8% in 2016 and is expected witness a CAGR of 9.8% from 2017 to 2025 due to strict government regulations regarding battery recycling in the region
- The Asia Pacific region is anticipated to be the fastest-growing market from 2017 to 2025 on account of rapidly growing end-use industries including automotive, consumer electronics, and industrial application
- Expansions, mergers & acquisitions, and agreements are the key strategies adopted by the companies over the past years. For instance, in August 2016, Aqua Metals opened its AquaRefinery to recycle lead acid batteries by using nonpolluting electrochemical process.
Table Of Content
- Chapter 1. Methodology and Scope
- Chapter 2. Executive Summary
- Chapter 3. Battery Recycling Market Variables, Trends & Scope
- Chapter 4. Battery Recycling: Molecule Type Estimates & Trend Analysis
- Chapter 5. Battery Recycling: Test Type Estimates & Trend Analysis
- Chapter 6. Battery Recycling: Regional Estimates & Trend Analysis
- Chapter 7 Strategy Framework
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Felton Office Plaza,
6265 Highway 9,
Felton, California, 95018,
Email Us: email@example.com
Our Website: http://www.hexareports.com/