Despite a largely stagnant economy in recent years, Austria remains a highly affluent country in comparison to much of wider Europe, boasting one of the continent’s highest GDP rates per capita. As such, regular out-of-home meal occasions remain an easily affordable luxury.
Demographic changes, including a rapidly aging population, will create new challenges for operators, particularly those that rely heavily on younger cohorts. The country’s sizeable rural population, as well as a strong desire among consumers to support local businesses, has kept the Austrian foodservice market relatively fragmented.
Presistently high levels of discretionary incomes are expected to create a more quality-orientated foodservice market in future years, leading to the growth of fast-casual brands in particular.
Read Complete Report with TOC @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/austria-the-future-of-foodservice-to-2021
The report includes –
– Overview of Austria’s macro-economic landscape: detailed analysis of current macro-economic factors and their impact on India’s foodservice market including GDP per capita, consumer price index, population growth and annual household income distribution.
– Growth dynamics: in-depth data and forecasts of key channels (QSR, FSR, Coffee & Tea Shops) within Austria’s foodservice market, including the value of the market, number of transactions, number of outlets and average transaction price.
– Customer segmentation: identify the most important demographic groups, buying habits and motivations that drive out-of-home meal occasions among segments of the Austrian population.
– Key players: overview of market leaders within the three major channels including business descriptions and number of outlets.
– Case Studies: learn from examples of recent successes and failures within Austria’s foodservice market.
Download sample Copy of This Report at: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/austria-the-future-of-foodservice-to-2021/request-sample
– As Austrian consumers continue to heavily favour domestic companies and brands, much of the foodservice market remains fragmented. International operators are therefore regularly seeking to create links between their brands and Austrian culture.
– As consumers display little evidence of brand loyalty, product innovation has taken on greater importance among operators.
– Austria’s coffee and tea shop market has entered a transitional period, moving away from instant and on-the-go coffee and towards longer, drawn out occasions, akin to that of traditional Viennese cafes. This transaction has been further facilitated by a number of ‘third-wave’ coffee shop operators that have entered the market.
Reasons To Buy
– Specific forecasts of the Austrian foodservice market over the next five years (2016-2021) will give readers the ability to make informed business decisions through identifying emerging/declining markets.
– Consumer segmentation detailing the desires of known consumers among all major foodservice channels (QSR, FSR, Coffee & Tea shops) will allow readers to understand the wants and needs of their target demographics.
– Relevant case studies will allow readers to learn from and apply lessons discovered by emerging and major players within Austria’s foodservice market.
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
For More Information, Visit Radiant Insights
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Blog URL: http://www.radiantinsightsinc.blogspot.com