Global Insurance industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global insurance market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- The insurance market consists of the non-life insurance sector and the life insurance sector. The value of the market is shown in terms of gross premium incomes.
- The life insurance sector consists of mortality protection and annuity.
- The non-life insurance sector consists of accident and health, and property and casualty insurance segments.
- All currency conversions have been calculated at constant annual 2015 average exchange rates.
- The global insurance market had total gross written premiums of $4,538.9bn in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.4% between 2011 and 2015.
- The life insurance segment was the market’s most lucrative in 2015, with total gross written premiums of $2,504.5bn, equivalent to 55.2% of the market’s overall value.
- In terms of non-life insurance, the US is the largest market globally, accounting for 37% of total gross written premiums. Growth in this market is being driven by many Asian and South American markets.
To Access Browse Full Research Report @:
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global insurance market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global insurance market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key insurance market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global insurance market with five year forecasts
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the global insurance market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the global insurance market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global insurance market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global insurance market?
To Access Request A Sample Copy Of This Report at: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/insurance-global-industry-guide-2016/request-sample
About Radiant Insights:
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. It assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. The Organization has a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras
Phone: (415) 349-0054
Address: 201 Spear St #1100, Suite #3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States
For more information, Visit: http://www.radiantinsights.com