The global structural heart imaging market is expected to reach USD 25.3 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Global increase in incidence of Structural Heart Diseases (SHDs), growing awareness about diseases, and technological advancements in imaging modalities are anticipated to drive the market during the forecast period.Globally, the structural heart imaging market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of almost 10% from 2017 to 2025, which can be attributed to increase in investment by players for advancements in imaging of structural heart diseases, as well as increase in number of patients suffering from SHD.
Furthermore, clearer high-quality images are necessary for management of patients suffering from SHDs. Hence, availability of technologically advanced devices and increase in their adoption are likely to boost the market in the coming years. Echocardiogram, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) and CT are the most widely used modalities for SHI.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/structural-heart-imaging-shi-market
Echocardiogram accounted for the maximum share in the SHI market in 2016 and is estimated to maintain its dominance during the forecast period. This can be attributed to the adoption of echo test as a first-line imaging technique, low cost as compared to CT & MRI, and its superiority in visualization of intracardiac structures.
MRI segment is expected to witness the fastest growth in the coming years due to technological advancements, as well as the ability of MRI to provide accurate & reproducible quantification of ventricular function and image the entire body.
Further key findings from the report suggest :
- By modality, echocardiogram segment dominated the market in 2016 and is estimated to account for more than 50.0% of market share by 2025. This can be attributed to its superiority in visualization of intracardiac structures
Request A Sample copy of This Report @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/structural-heart-imaging-shi-market/request-sample
- MRI segment is likely to drive the market at the fastest rate in the coming years due to technological advancements in MRI devices. Furthermore, this modality does not use ionizing radiation, making it more suitable than CT for diagnosis of children & pregnant women
- Geographically, in 2016,North America accounted the largest share and is expected to maintain its dominance during forecast period due to availability of technologically advanced devices, high healthcare expenditure, and favorable reimbursement policies for imaging
- Asia Pacific is likely to witness lucrative growth in the coming years owing to growing investments by players in the region and increase in well-equipped & sophisticated hospitals. These factors are expected to result in rise in demand for advanced procedures for structural heart diseases
- Some of the key players operating in the SHI market are Toshiba Corporation; Siemens Healthineers; Koninklijke Philips N.V.; Shimadzu Corporation; Pie Medical Imaging; Circle Cardiovascular Imaging, Inc.; TomTec Imaging Systems GmbH; CardioComm Solutions, Inc.; and HeartSciences.
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Felton Office Plaza,
6265 Highway 9,
Felton, California, 95018,
Email Us: email@example.com
Our Website: http://www.hexareports.com/
Visit our Blog: http://hexareports.blogspot.com/
Like our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/HexaReports1
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/hexa-reports