Sports protective equipment include helmets, protective eyewear, face protection & mouth guards, pads, guards, and others that are designed to prevent or reduce the risk of injuries to a sportsperson. They are majorly used in sports such as football, baseball, cycling, cricket, snowboarding, and others.
For More Info, Get Sample : https://goo.gl/HyxvW7
Growth in consumer awareness regarding health & fitness, prominence of national & international sports events, rise in participation in sports activities, and increase in consumer spending on sports protective equipment are the factors that supplement the growth of the market. However, availability of inexpensive counterfeit products and their high prices hamper the market growth. Rise in trend of online retail and growth in penetration of sports in emerging markets are expected to offer lucrative opportunities for the development of the market.
The market is segmented by product type, area of protection, distribution channel, and geography. Based on product type, it is subcategorized into helmets & other headgear, protective eyewear, face protection & mouth guards, and pads, guards, chest protectors, and gloves. Pads, guards, chest protectors, and gloves is expected to lead the market throughout the analysis period. By area of protection, the market is segmented into head & face protective equipment, trunk & thorax protective equipment, upper extremity protective equipment, and lower extremity protective equipment. Head & face protective equipment held the largest market share in 2015, and is expected to dominate the market throughout the forecast period. On the basis of distribution channel, it is classified into specialty retail stores, multi-retail stores, online stores & others. Specialty retail store is projected to continue to remain the preferred channel for sports gear; however, online and multi-retail (supermarkets, hypermarkets, discount stores, and others) stores are anticipated to witness faster growth in the coming years.
Sports protective equipment market trend is analyzed across North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, Australia, India, and rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Brazil, Middle East, and rest of LAMEA). North America accounted for the largest market size of over 35% in 2015. LAMEA is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 6.9% owing to the increase in penetration of sports and the rise in disposable income.
Leading players profiled in the report include Adidas Ag, Nike Inc., Under Armour Inc., Puma SE, Amer Sports Corporation, Asics Corporation, Vista Outdoor, BRG Sports, Xenith, and Shock Doctor (Bregal Partners).
Enquire About Report : https://goo.gl/gBZ8cF
- This study provides an in-depth sports protective equipment market analysis to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- The report provides information regarding key drivers, restraints, and opportunities with a detailed impact analysis.
- Porter’s Five Forces analysis highlights the potency of suppliers & buyers and describes the competitive scenario of the market, which is expected to facilitate efficient business planning.
- Value chain analysis provides key inputs on role of key intermediaries involved, which is expected to assist the stakeholders to devise appropriate strategies.
- This report presents a detailed quantitative analysis of the current trends and future estimations to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS:
BY PRODUCT TYPE
- Helmets & Other Headgear
- Pads, Guards, Chest Protectors, & Gloves
- Protective Eyewear
- Face Protection & Mouth Guards
BY AREA OF PROTECTION
- Head & Face Protective Equipment
- Trunk & Thorax Protective Equipment
- Upper Extremity Protective Equipment
- Lower Extremity Protective Equipment
Also Request For Discount : https://goo.gl/Erqtyo
BY DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL
- Specialty Retail Stores
- Multi-Retail Stores
- Online Stores & Others
- North America
- Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of LAMEA
- Adidas Ag
- Nike Inc.
- Under Armour, Inc.
- Puma SE
- Amer Sports Corporation
- Asics Corporation
- Vista Outdoor
- Warrior Sports
- BRG Sports
- Shock Doctor (Bregal Partners)
- Other players in the value chain include (profiles not included in the report)
- Billabong International
- Dick’s Sporting Goods
- Franklin Sports
- Mizuno Corporation
Table OF Contents
- CHAPTER 1 INTRODUCTION
- CHAPTER 2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- CHAPTER 3 MARKET OVERVIEW
- CHAPTER 4 SPORTS PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT MARKET, BY PRODUCT TYPE
- CHAPTER 5 GLOBAL SPORTS PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT MARKET, BY AREA OF PROTECTION
- CHAPTER 6 GLOBAL SPORTS PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT MARKET, BY DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL
- CHAPTER 7 GLOBAL SPORTS PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
- CHAPTER 8 COMPANY PROFILES
We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. Research Beam will always make sure to bring most ethical and high quality reports. We value your relationship with us and look forward for a long term relation.
Global Head Quarters
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220
+1 (800) 910-6452