Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), also known as chronic obstructive lung disease (COLD), is a condition characterized by difficulty in breathing, shortness of breath, wheezing, chest tightness, and other respiratory symptoms that progress over time. The disease is often caused by tobacco smoking; however, long-term exposure to other lung irritants, such as smoke from vehicle emissions and power stations, chemical fumes, and dust from the environment and workplace, can also contribute to the development.
In the 8MM, epidemiologists forecast that the total prevalent cases of COPD will increase from 65,991,432 cases in 2015 to 76,066,482 cases in 2025 at an Annual Growth Rate (AGR) of 1.53%. In the 8MM, epidemiologists forecast that the diagnosed prevalent cases of COPD will increase from 24,482,101 cases in 2015 to 27,924,212 cases in 2025 at an AGR of 1.41%. The US had the highest number of total and diagnosed prevalent cases of COPD in the 8MM.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/epicast-report-chronic-obstructive-pulmonary-disease-epidemiology-forecasts-to-2025
- The Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) EpiCast Report provides an overview of the risk factors and global trends of COPD in the eight major markets (8MM: US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Japan, and Australia). It includes a 10-year epidemiological forecast for the total prevalent cases of COPD (diagnosed and undiagnosed cases) and the diagnosed prevalent cases of COPD, which are segmented by sex and age (35-44, 45-54, 55-64, 65-74, and 75 years and older). The diagnosed prevalent cases of COPD are further segmented by the new GOLD 2011 severity stage (GOLD A, GOLD B, GOLD C, and GOLD D) using the COPD Assessment Test (CAT) scores and the modified Medical Research Council (mMRC) dyspnea scores.
- The COPD epidemiology report is written and developed by Mastersand PhD-level epidemiologists.
- The EpiCast Report is in-depth, high quality, transparent and market-driven, providing expert analysis of disease trends in the 8MM.
Request A Sample copy of This Report @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/epicast-report-chronic-obstructive-pulmonary-disease-epidemiology-forecasts-to-2025/request-sample
Reasons To Buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global COPD market.
- Quantify patient populations in the global COPD market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the age groups and sex that present the best opportunities for COPD therapeutics in each of the markets covered.
- Understand severity stages of COPD cases by CAT score and mMRC scores.
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe.We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Felton Office Plaza,
6265 Highway 9,
Felton, California, 95018,
Email Us: email@example.com
Our Website: http://www.hexareports.com
Visit our Blog: http://hexareports.blogspot.com/