The Argentine foodservice profit sector saw sales value rise at a CAGR of 7.9% from 2014-2016 (in ARS million). This growth is forecast to continue to 2021, at a CAGR of 8.6%, reflecting the wider more stable economic growth and high inflation rates.
Indeed, Argentina is currently struggling from high inflation and unemployment rates and a weak currency to the dollar. However, the country is beginning to see positive economic growth after a string of short, sharp recessions, which will help drive growth in the foodservice market. Transactions will see accelerated growth as rising financial confidence among consumers translates into more frequent visits to foodservice outlets across profit sector channels.
View summary of this report @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/argentina-the-future-of-foodservice-to-2021
Revenue growth for chained operators across restaurant channels are forecast to be higher than the growth rates experienced by independent operators. This change demonstrates a trend of consolidation in the market and the increasing popularity and availability of brands.
The report includes –
– Overview of Argentina’s macro-economic landscape: Detailed analysis of current macro-economic factors and their impact on the Argentine foodservice market including GDP per capita, consumer price index, population growth and annual household income distribution.
– Growth dynamics: In-depth data and forecasts of key channels (QSR, FSR, Coffee & Tea Shops and Pubs, Clubs & Bars) within the Argentine foodservice market, including the value of the market, number of transactions, number of outlets and average transaction price.
Download sample Copy of This Report at: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/argentina-the-future-of-foodservice-to-2021/request-sample
– Customer segmentation: indentify the most important demographic groups, buying habits and motivations that drive out-of-home meal occasions among segments of the Argentine population.
– Key players: Overview of market leaders within the four major channels including business descriptions and number of outlets.
– Case Studies: Learn from examples of recent successes and failures within the Argentine foodservice market.
– Argentina’s QSR channel is the fourth largest profit sector channel in terms of value and has experienced strong growth from 2014-2016, with revenue rising at a CAGR of 5.9%. High inflation (which reached an annual rate of 40% in 2016) has driven up average transaction values across channels, including QSR, where the average transaction price will rise at a CAGR of 4.7% to 2021.
– The FSR and pub, club and bar channels will continue to experience sector-leading value growth to 2021, with revenue forecast to rise at respective CAGR of 8.3% and 10.6% to 2021. This growth can be attributed to rising consumer confidence and a recovering economy, which will drive more frequent visits to higher-priced, discretionary channels.
– In the QSR and FSR channels, revenue growth from takeaway sales is forecast to outpace that of revenue generated from dine-in. The growing takeaway trend in the two channels is reflective of Argentine consumers leading increasingly busy lives and demanding greater convenience from foodservice outlets as they eat out more frequently. It is also indicative of consumers trading up from mobile operators to the higher priced outlets.
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
For More Information, Visit Radiant Insights
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Blog URL: http://www.radiantinsightsinc.blogspot.com